License To Carry Classes
Pineywoods Gun Shop, LLC provides License To Carry Classes (previously Concealed Handgun License) for $100. There is a $25, non-refundable deposit (which is included in the complete price of $100) in order to hold you place in the class. The class includes 4 - 6 hours of class instruction, knowledge test, meal at lunch, gun range qualification, and paperwork/Certificate. LTC packets are available at class location. I am not able to provide the fingerprint services at this time due to the state only accepting electronic submission of fingerprints. Fingerprint information will be provided at the class. All you need to bring is yourself, pen and paper if you wish to take notes, and range equipment listed below. Directions to the class location will be sent to you via e-mail or phone after registering on the LTC Class Sign-up page or by calling (903)683-4867. Please register at least three (3) days prior to the class date. Please check the Eligibility Requirements to make sure that you qualify to receive a License To Carry.
Next classes are January 29, 2016 & February 13, 2016!!!
NO Manipulation or handling of weapons in parking area!
1. Eye protection
2. Ear protection--muff type--to cover the ear and the area behind the ear
3. Head cover-cap or hat that will cover the head and the area toward the face (such as a baseball cap)
4. Footwear shall be of a type that the entire foot is covered
a) A handgun of at least .32mm caliber. If a revolver is used, no push off on single action will be accepted.
c) All handguns should be in good repair and have no modification(s) that will make the handgun less safe
d) Make sure you are familiar with your handgun
e) Make sure you zero your handgun as there is no time allotted in class for this
6. Ammunition--NO RELOADED AMMUNITION WILL BE ALLOWED
a) A minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition for each sidearm*
7. No shorts will be allowed on the pistol range for safety purposes
8. Wear a shirt with a collar to the range
* You need to provide your own ammunition for additional opportunities if you fail to qualify the first time.
If you have any questions or need any information, you may contact me by phone at (903)683-4867, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LTC Class Sign-up